Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Autobiography
We wonder how people’s life is like as their childhood to their teenage years went by. My friends and family say I have an interesting life because I went through so much when I was young and even now. I was born in California but raised in Kingston, New York, I lived with my mom, grandma, and my uncle’s girlfriend that is Puerto Rican. I have two brothers one is thirteen years and the other one is turning 19, I am the only girl. At times it sucks being the only girl because I am the one being depended on mostly. But I knew it was only for the best of me. When I was nine years old my mom had passed away on October 6, 2006, she was murdered by her ex-boyfriend  it was the worst thing that had ever happened to me in life, I felt like It wouldn’t be the same without her, I had to leave to California to live with my dad. In my head I knew it would be different because I am being raised by a single father, but that’s not the only thing that had changed, I had to take therapy classes because they didn’t want us to be depressed through our whole life and they wanted to check up on how we feel since my mom passed away, but I felt that it didn’t make me feel better. As the years passed by through middle school to high school I knew I had to focus on graduating high school and go to college and get a major in Psychology, psychology is one of the subjects that interest’s me and motivate me to get a career and a bright future ahead of me. Psychology may be one of the things that I like but I have a passion for volleyball, even though I just started last year, playing volleyball is a hobby for me I got other hobbies like running, shopping, and I guess you can consider reading as a hobby. The type of books I like reading are drama type, crime scenes, or basically a book that leads you to read more and a book that isn’t boring. My favorite subjects are math and English and my worst subjects are science and history. My dream college is Pepperdine University or New York University, I always wanted to go to one of these schools and hopefully I do. As I get older I have to go to Sacramento and talk to these specific people about my mom’s murder and when I get there I want to know the real story of mom’s murder case, my family don’t want to tell me the full story because they think I am too young to know or I wouldn’t understand. My goals are to graduate high school, graduate college and get a major in Psychology and take care of my family and show them that I am a strong young lady that fights for what she wants.


No comments:

Post a Comment